"*" indicates required fields
Step 1 of 2
1. Payments may be made via our online secure payment facility; please see over for details. We also accept the following major credit and debit cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Delta and JCB. Payment for any balance outstanding on the day of the function can only be accepted on one of our accepted credit/ debit cards. Should you wish to pay by more than one card on the day, prior notice will be required.
2. To confirm your booking, a deposit of £400 for the John Betjeman room and £750 for the Graham Greene Room is required. The deposit is refundable if you cancel your booking up to 30 days before the event. Cancellations must be received in writing.
ALLOCATION OF DINING ROOMS
3. Rules reserves the right to change the allocation of the dining room without payment of compensation. There are two private dining rooms seating from 8 to 18. Each has its own full bar (measures are 50 millilitres (large measures) unless otherwise stated). A bar price list is available. Unfortunately, Rules does not have the facility to operate a cash bar. Lunch parties must vacate the room by 4.30pm. Dinner parties may arrive from 6.00pm.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND EXTRA COURSES
4. It is possible to change dishes from one menu to another or extend the menu by adding an extra course, such as a fish dish, although it may affect the quoted prices. The chosen menu must be the same for all the guests, however, vegetarian, vegan and other dietary requirements can be accommodated. You must give at least 72 hours’ notice of the actual numbers of your party attending on the day (if this differs from the numbers specified in your booking) as this will be the numbers you will be charged for.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS YOU MAY REQUIRE
5. Canapés from £4.50 each. English cheese £11.95 per person. Petit Fours £4.50 per person. Birthday cakes made to order by prior arrangement. The private dining rooms are always decorated with fresh flowers but we do charge £50.00 for a special display. VAT at 20% is included in all of our prices.
6. A 15% charge will be added to your bill, which will be distributed to the Private Dining Rooms staff.
7. Should you cancel within 72 hours of the function, the full function fee for your party, based on the menu chosen and confirmed numbers in your most recent correspondence, will be payable to Rules Restaurant Limited. Any cancellation must be in writing.
8. Please note that Rules' Private Dining Rooms do not accept stag or hen parties - any party booked for such an event will be subject to refusal on arrival.
9. Our Private Dining Rooms are situated on the 2nd floor and, unfortunately, there is no lift access to the rooms. A Room Hire charge to the booking will be applicable as follows: -
Betjeman Room 6-8 guests £200
Greene Room 18 guests £350
10. THE RIGHT TO REVISE MENUS AND PRICES WITHOUT NOTICE IS RESERVED
11. The interpretation, implementation and enforcement of this contract shall be determined exclusively in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
12. How to Pay Your Deposit:
Your booking is confirmed on receipt of your deposit. Payment may be made online via our website page http://rules.co.uk/private-dining-events/booking-form/ using your unique booking reference which will be given to you by our Private Dining Department.
35 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7LBTelephone: 020 7836 5314Fax: 020 7497 10 81email: firstname.lastname@example.org